[BRLTTY] control characters not registering using brltty with screen on Mac Yosemite with Braille Edge - kbdkeys added

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Jul 6 21:23:44 EDT 2015

I can type on the keyboard of the braille edge. I can use alt for instance in emacs. I can't use control in emacs. If I do a control-x control-s controlx control-c I get xsxc printed; no control. I also can't use control outside of emacs; control-c doesn't cancel, etc. This works fine on my linux machines with brltty with the braille edge but not on my Mac but I am sure it used to work. These commands with other keyboards do work.

--
Cheryl

"Today, all sorts of subjects are eagerly pursued;.
but the knowledge of God is neglected….
Yet to know God is man's chief end, and justifies his existence.
Even if a hundred lives were ours,
this one aim would be sufficient for them all."
(Calvin: commentary on Jeremiah 9:24.)