[BRLTTY] control characters not registering using brltty with screen on Mac Yosemite with Braille Edge - kbdkeys added

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Jul 6 23:46:37 EDT 2015

The braille edge doesn't come with a qwerty keyboard, only a braille keyboard. As I recall I did send a log but not with brlkeys. I'll send it as soon as I get a minute to do so. As I said before, this works fine on linux and has worked in the past on the Mac.

--
Cheryl

"Today, all sorts of subjects are eagerly pursued;.
but the knowledge of God is neglected….
Yet to know God is man's chief end, and justifies his existence.
Even if a hundred lives were ours,
this one aim would be sufficient for them all."
(Calvin: commentary on Jeremiah 9:24.)