[BRLTTY] Contracted English Braille error and patch: Lameduck

Lee Maschmeyer leemer1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 10 15:44:51 EDT 2015

Hi all,

This may not be an official word. It's not on Wiktionary and Jaws doesn't
pronounce it right. But it is in my word list based on SCOWL (Spell Checker
Oriented Word List) and I obviously came across it in my reading somewhere.
It refers in US politics to the president and Congress who are still in
office between the Federal election in November and the inauguration of the
new administration on January 20th.

HTH,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to
others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you
had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll