[BRLTTY] VarioUltra - Problem to connect

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 14 16:40:01 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Nath on 2015/07/14 at 19:46 +0200]

>Here are 3 log files :
>
>1. VarioUltra_bluetooth.log : First try after booting the machine. After booting the machine I stopped the brltty included in the distrib and started the git version with debug enabled. The connection was successfull.
>
>VarioUltra_bluetooth1.log :
>I killed the git BRLTTY version and relaunch it. This time the connection didn’t succeed.

It actually did kind of work, except that it seemed to be responding too
slowly. That can happen if the Bluetooth connection is poor. Is it possible
that your device isn't close enough to your computer, your Bluetooth dongle is
on the back of your computer, etc?

>3. VarioUltra_usb.log :
>I killed the gi BRLTTY version and relaunch it in usb mode.
>The connection didn’t succeed.

The log doesn't show the USB identification for your device. Is it possible
that you didn't enable the USB interface on your device?