[BRLTTY] 5.2 and Sattelite 584

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 17 09:22:16 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by adrian at pa0rda.nl on 2015/07/17 at 12:19 +0200]

>I'm running brltty on CentOS=RedHat 6.6. The brltty in the distribution
>works fine, 4.1. Now I tried to install brltty 5.2. It sees the device
>but all I get on it is ALL dots up.
>What's wrong???

Please post a debug log so that we can have a look at what's going on. To do
so, add the -L (uppercase) option to specify the log file, and the -l
(lowercase) option to specify what to log, when invoking brltty. In this case:

   brltty -L/path/to/logfile -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts

When you have the log, the easiest way to post it is to attach it to a message
to this list.