[BRLTTY] 5.2 and Sattelite 584

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Jul 17 11:04:28 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by adrian at pa0rda.nl on 2015/07/17 at 15:34 +0200]

>Outputis:

The important line in your log is:

   cannot open file: /etc/brltty/Text/letters-latin.tti: No such file or
   directory

Your my.ttb text table is including the letters-latin.tti text subtable. This
file has been renamed to ltr-latin.tti. Updating the include in my.ttb should
resolve the problem.

Well, maybe. I don't have a copy of your my.ttb. It could be that there are
other renames that have been done. Best would be to check all of the includes
in my.ttb.