[BRLTTY] 5.2 and Sattelite 584

adrian at pa0rda.nl adrian at pa0rda.nl
Fri Jul 17 12:35:01 EDT 2015

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 11:29:56AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by adrian at pa0rda.nl on 2015/07/17 at 17:18 +0200]
>
> >> In my opinion, you didn't fix the first problem correctly. Rather than renaming
> >> brltty's ltr-latin.tti back to letters-latin.tti, you should really leave the
> >> provided tables alone and fix the include in my.ttb.
> >>
> >> The next problem you're running into is similar. Brltty's control-latin.tti has
> >> been renamed to ctl-latin.tti.
> >Id did that but it does not really help.
>
> Not exactly. The first problem is fixed, but, as observed above, still the
> wrong way. Also, the second problem isn't resolved - my.ttb is still including
> control-latin.tti whereas the new file name is ctl-latin.tti.
>
> Please rename letters-latin.tti back to ltr-latin.tti, and then fix the
> problems by updating the includes in my.ttb.
I did, it appeared that I also had to change de include for number-dot6
into num-dot6 and then it worked perfactly.
Thanks for you help.

> To see what each problem is, look in the log for "compiling text table". Read
> down from there, and fix each out-dated include until you get a clean text
> table compile. After you fix each problem, you should try again and look for
> more problems.
>
> --
> Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
> Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.org/

	Adri P. van Bloois
	Antonlaan 104		email:	adrian at pa0rda.nl
	3701 VG Zeist		voice:	+31-(0)-30-6912741
	The Netherlands		fax:	NONE

52 05'15.77"N 5 4'44.56"E
QTH-locater	 JO 22 OC

"Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between
 success and failure."
	Edsger W. Dijkstra