[BRLTTY] braille display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jun 14 09:55:13 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by mattias on 2015/06/14 at 13:47 +0000]

>If I will compile brltty for android on windows for example?

I'm not a Windows user so I haven't ever tried that. In theory, it should work.
On Linux, what you'd do is run ./cfg-android instead of ./configure.
cfg-android is a script that wraps configure so that things are set up
correctly for an Android build. I've no idea how well it'd work on Windows.

>Yes I need to download android sdk if it still exist

You need both the SDK and the NDK. You'll find, on BRLTTY's Documenation page,
another document named BRLTTY on Android.