[BRLTTY] Brltty not actived focus14 on android

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jun 29 17:59:44 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Carles Borrell Castells on 2015/06/29 at 23:51 +0200]

>     I don’t know capture log. What’s the form of capture log in android?

Do you have the Android SDK installed on your PC? You need its adb command to
capture the log. If you already have it, or after you've installed it, this is
what to do:

First, go to brltty's Advanced Settings screen. Set the Log Level to Debug.
Also, enable the following Log Categories: Bluetooth I/O, Input Packets, and
Output Packets.

Then, do whatever you need to do to reproduce the problem, and then, on your
PC, use this command to capture the log: adb logcat -v time -d >logfile