[BRLTTY] FOCUS DRIVER WON'T LOAD IN WINDOWS SEVEN

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Sun Mar 1 13:23:33 EST 2015

Craig,

As far as I know, you have to have Brltty running before the driver will
pick up. Do you have Brltty installed on your computer? If so, you will find
an executable there which will allow you to run it first.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.