[BRLTTY] BrailleSense U2 mini key assigments

Sergei V. Fleytin fleytin at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 15 09:29:40 EDT 2015

Hello,

While using bBrailleSense U2 Mini by Hims as a braille display with
brltty on Android, I can not find which keys are assigned (if any) to
simulate function keys on a PC keybord. I mean such keys as f1, f2, f3,
etc. It is necessary, because these keys are assigned in brltty to
perform generic keypresses on adroid devices, such as simulating home,
back, recent apps and other buttons. Pressing space with routing keys
does not help.

Any help would be appreciated.

WBR,

Sergei.