[BRLTTY] BrailleSense U2 mini key assigments

Sergei V. Cleytin fleytin at yandex.ru
Sun Mar 15 10:56:39 EDT 2015

Hello, Dave! Unfortunately the fix is not workin as expected, though the functиon keys did appear in te list of keybindings after pressintg space-h combination, thеy stilldo not perform functions expected on android device.

Sergey

Отправлено от Type Mail

На 15 марта 2015 г., 18:51, в 18:51, Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> написал:>[quoted lines by Sergei V. Fleytin on 2015/03/15 at 16:29 +0300]