[BRLTTY] problem brltty with focus 14 and android 4.0.3

Carles Borrell i Castells carlesalc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 07:01:55 EDT 2015

Hello.

      I installed brltty in my android 4.0.3 and a new braille device
although no error in the installation, install selecting my focus
braille line 14 drivers freedomscientific, put it as a line selected,
and although I have activated brltty accessibility the line does not
start me. I tried restarting the phone, disable and re-enable brltty,
activate brltty line with Focus on, do it with the Focus line off and
on again later and nothing has changed.

      What I can do to work with my focus braille line 14 and my
android 4.0.3? I note that you can not upgrade to another version
android.

       Thank You.

--
Carles Borrell i Castells