[BRLTTY] hims braillesense doesn't work in brltty 6.2

Miguel Ross miguel.ross at b2b2c.ca
Mon May 11 08:54:24 EDT 2015

Hi!
      I'm using a hims braille sense u2 is there some one use the same
braille note taker like me and use brltty 5.2?  Can some one can explain
to me why brltty 5.0 sense driver work fine and the brltty 5.2 sense
driver not work I have no braille display on the terminal.  Is that the
code differ is that the way to detect braille displays?
Is there some one have a clue to resolve this problem?
is there the latest firmware of the braillesense u2 is not compatible
with brltty 5.2?