[BRLTTY] Focus Display not recognized

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed May 13 15:12:27 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2015/05/13 at 19:55 +0100]

>on my Debian Jessie box with brltty version BRLTTY 5.2dev rev 5.1-794-g565e9b1b
>my focus 70 cell display is not recognized.
>I've restarted brltty with -l 7 and have attached the output.

The brltty log wasn't attached. Given that:

>I have built the latest brltty version from git, but that doesn't change
>anything.

Could you please post a log of what happens when you use the latest development
code? This is particularly important because 5.1 did have some USB problems
that have since been resolved.

When you create the log, please use: -ldebug,usb,inpkts,outpkts