[BRLTTY] Setting up a Braille Scroller in Windows

Rob captinlogic at gmail.com
Fri May 15 12:08:48 EDT 2015

To my knowledge, no screen reader allows you to simply scroll the display at a preset speed; it is tied to the screen readers say all command. What I was wondering: is it possible to connect autohotkey to BrlApi and have scripts tied to braille display keys? Right now it's just an idea and I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm talking about really. But if it's possible to do something like that, I can investigate further. I wanted to ask, first, so I didn't end up wasting a lot of time.