[BRLTTY] Baum VarioUltra support

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun May 17 20:16:16 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Nath on 2015/05/18 at 01:07 +0200]

>Is the Baum VarioUltra display supported by BRLTTY ?

Yes, but you'll need the development code for it.

>Also if it is supported can you tell me if it is possible to remap the front keys particularly the two left front keys and the two right front keys ?

Yes, it is, but there's no built-in function to do it. The key table would need
to be modified.

I don't recall, at the moment, what the four keys you're referring to are
called, and, therefore, what they do.