[BRLTTY] Hims Braille Edge keypad questions

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Mon Oct 26 15:20:23 EDT 2015

It appears that left scroll up is go up one line; left scroll down is go right one window; right scroll up is go left one window; right scroll down is go down one line.
There is a less complicated explanation than the flow of the assignments. It is possible that the the assignments listed in the table need correction unless the actual mapping should be changed. It could be either way though it does seem to make more sense as listed than as performed.

Btw you may want to turn off autocorrection if you are using a Mac. I notice bratty is being substituted for brltty and that happened to me on my Mac with autocorrection on.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart