[BRLTTY] still cannot compile brltty brltty on Mac 10.11 El Capitan

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Tue Oct 27 15:18:55 EDT 2015

I posted a while back that I can't compile now on the latest version of Mac OS. This is still the case. I am attaching my ./configure and my make. I get the same results whether I use cfg-darwin or ./configure. Since i am no longer using homebrew or Macports, it is possible there is something more I need to install or update. My Xcode and command-line-tools are current. Thanks for any suggestions.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart