[BRLTTY] brltty and linux distros

J. R. Westmoreland jr at jrw.org
Wed Oct 28 18:10:13 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I got on the list but I have to do some stuff, not
for iOS on my Mac LOL, but with Linux. I'm setting up a machine to do
Android development.

I have the choice of Fedora 22, which I personally prefer, or Ubuntu LTS
14.04.3, which is the preferred environment for AOSP dev. It looks like both
have Orca and Brltty installed. Any observations from the list as to choice?
Also, is there a quick start tutorial for brltty and can I use it with the
Orca desktop stuff?

Thanks in advance for the pointers and suggestions.

Best,

J. R. Westmoreland