[BRLTTY] New BC640 how to???

adrian at pa0rda.nl adrian at pa0rda.nl
Fri Sep 11 10:52:51 EDT 2015

Hi Dave,
Tahnks for the quick reply.
I happen to have a BC680, so the inie key pad in front of the cells
happen to be 2 key pads of five eacht. The seem to be identical.
At the front there are two groups of knobs five each, they looklike
mirrored.

Is there any description for this particular instrument?

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 08:06:55AM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by adrian at pa0rda.nl on 2015/09/11 at 13:43 +0200]
>
> >I just received a new BC680.
> >Since there are no status cells I dont have the option to switch from
> >follow-cursor to not-follow-cursor.
> >How ca I do these things? And is there a document discribing all of these
> >problems??
>
> You can find the complete list of key bindings for your Alva BC640 as follows:
>
>    go to brltty.com
>    click on Documentation
>    click on Key Binding Lists
>    find the Alva header
>    click on Braille Controller [6nn]
>
> In the Configuration Functions section:
>
>    * set track screen cursor on:
>         + ThumbUp+ThumbDown
>    * set track screen cursor off:
>         + ThumbDown+ThumbUp
>
> --
> Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
> Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.org/

	Adri P. van Bloois
	Antonlaan 104		email:	adrian at pa0rda.nl
	3701 VG Zeist		voice:	+31-(0)-30-6912741
	The Netherlands		fax:	NONE

52 05'15.77"N 5 4'44.56"E
QTH-locater	 JO 22 OC

"Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between
 success and failure."
	Edsger W. Dijkstra