[BRLTTY] New BC640 how to???

adrian at pa0rda.nl adrian at pa0rda.nl
Sat Sep 12 18:25:01 EDT 2015

On Sat, Sep 12, 2015 at 05:59:37PM -0400, Dave Mielke wrote:
> [quoted lines by adrian at pa0rda.nl on 2015/09/11 at 19:10 +0200]
>
> >I hope I am clear enough for you.
>
> Well, let's see. Please verify if the following description, which I'm now
> committing to the repository, is correct:
>
> Notes
> * There are four ETouch keys, two at each end of the text cell are.
								area
>   Each is subnamed according to the side it's on (Left, Right),
>   and according to it's position on that side (Rear, Front).
>   The two Rear keys are identified by two horizontal bars.
No, these bars are vertical here.
>   The two Front keys are identified by one horizontal bar.
> * There are two Smartpads in front of the text cell area.
>   The outer key on the left is subnamed F1, and is identified by three horizontal bars.
>   The inner key on the left is subnamed F2, and is identified by one horizontal bar.
>   The inner key on the right is subnamed F3, and is identified by one vertical bar.
>   The outer key on the right is subnamed F4, and is identified by three vertical bars.
>   The five keys in the middle form a five-way directional pad:
>   + The round key in the middle is subnamed Enter.
>   + The four short, thin keys on each edge are subnamed Left, Right, Up, and Down.
> * There's a group of five Thumb keys at each end of the front.
>   The outer key of each group is subnamed Home.
>   The four inner keys of each group, from left to right, are subnamed:
>   Left, Up, Down, Right.
>   The Home key is identified by a vertical bar in the middle.
>   The Left key is identified by a vertical bar near its left edge.
>   The Right key is identified by a vertical bar near its right edge.
>   The Up key is identified by a horizontal bar along its top edge.
>   The Down key is identified by a horizontal bar along its bottom edge.

Super, this description is much clearer then what I remember having read
before. Thanks,, loooks like an improement to me.
Funny that these bars are vertical here instead of horizontal like
before, funny.

> --
> Dave Mielke           | 2213 Fox Crescent | The Bible is the very Word of God.
> Phone: 1-613-726-0014 | Ottawa, Ontario   | http://Mielke.cc/bible/
> EMail: Dave at Mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | http://FamilyRadio.org/

	Adri P. van Bloois
	Antonlaan 104		email:	adrian at pa0rda.nl
	3701 VG Zeist		voice:	+31-(0)-30-6912741
	The Netherlands		fax:	NONE

52 05'15.77"N 5 4'44.56"E
QTH-locater	 JO 22 OC

"Elegance is not a dispensable luxury but a factor that decides between
 success and failure."
	Edsger W. Dijkstra