[BRLTTY] brltty5.2 alpine2.11 cursor tracking

Klaus-Peter Wegge wegge at mail.upb.de
Mon Sep 14 03:12:02 EDT 2015

Hello,

with my update to debian 8 I also updated from brltty3.8 to 5.2.
Now I'm approaching the following problem when using alpine2.11:
When reading a mail by moving the braille window around
the braille window jumps back to the current cursor position all approx.
5 seconds. Alpine is configured for -show-cursor.
I know that freezing the screen may be an option but that's
not very comfortable.
This effect does not appear when login in by ssh from an old PC with
brtlly 4.x.
The described behavior appears only in alpine.
Any ideas or hints?

Many thanks

Klaus