[BRLTTY] brltty5.2 alpine2.11 cursor tracking

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 14 13:07:37 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Aura Kelloniemi on 2015/09/14 at 19:57 +0300]

>I think that the problem with Dave's attempt to fix this problem was that
>screen updates just take a longer time than what was suspected. However, for
>top for example, the screen update takes a noticeably long time (perhaps
>around 100 ms, but this is just a guess).

Note that the latest update doesn't change anything. It just parameterizes the
value. Have a look in parameters.h at SCREEN_UPDATE_SCHEDULE_DELAY. You'll see
that it's still 0. Please try setting it to 5 (and/or otgher values as
experimentation moves you).