[BRLTTY] brltty5.2 alpine2.11 cursor tracking

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Mon Sep 14 17:17:58 EDT 2015

On Mon, 14 Sep 2015, Dave Mielke wrote:

> Right now, the handler that processes a screen update alert is scheduled to
> execute immediately. My theory is that it might be better to schedule it to
> occur a few milliseconds later.

I'd suggest this delay should apply only to cursor tracking.  No need to
delay an actual screen content change.

The delay for cursor tracking action could even be somewhat longer when
the cursor is not visible on the braille display at the moment the
cursor move is detected.  The idea is to not be disturbed by a quick
cursor move for some status line update if the cursor returns back where
it was right away when navigating away from the cursor.

Nicolas