[BRLTTY] brltty5.2 alpine2.11 cursor tracking

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sat Sep 19 16:36:06 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Nicolas Pitre on 2015/09/19 at 16:18 -0400]

>Not exactly.  That is prior the screen update delay discussed in this
>thread. I thought it could have had some unwanted side effects, but the
>issue was there before the delay was introduced.

Okay, thanks. I guess I looked up the wrong one.

Which braille device are you using? What I'm actually really wanting to know is
if an interrupt or a bulk USB endpoint is being used. I'd be able to answer
both given a copy of /sys/kernel/debug/usb/devices.