[BRLTTY] Right list

Alexander Masic list at masic.se
Sun Sep 20 06:35:38 EDT 2015

The problem is Tieman does not provide 64 bit drivers because this one
is an old display. and there is an usb port on it but not serial.
So is it possible to work around the problem if there is not 64 bit
drivers? For a couple of years ago this one was quite common display so
there is maybe some one who have the same problem as me.