[BRLTTY] Right list

Alexander Masic list at masic.se
Sun Sep 20 10:49:40 EDT 2015

no. nothing happend when running the installation.
I have talked to the previus owner but hi promiced to 100 that there is
no problem with the display. It works as it should.
As i remember for a couple of years ago Tieman released an box or
something for older displays, did some one know anything about this?
Just come up in my mind when typing this.

  %