[BRLTTY] Right list

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Sep 20 11:37:01 EDT 2015

[quoted lines by Alexander Masic on 2015/09/20 at 16:49 +0200]

>I have talked to the previus owner but hi promiced to 100 that there
>is no problem with the display. It works as it should.

Just to be sure, do you have access to a Linux system that you could test it
on?

>As i remember for a couple of years ago Tieman released an box or
>something for older displays, did some one know anything about this?

It's called a Part 232 serial adapter. It's necessary for serial access because
Voyager devices use an entirely different protocol when USB is being used.
Unlike most braille devices, they don't use the same protocol via an internal
USB to serial adapter.