[BRLTTY] Keyboard table not working with kernel 4.1?

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Wed Sep 30 04:25:08 EDT 2015

Dave Mielke <dave at mielke.cc> writes:

>>I just setup a new machine, and for some reason, I can not get BRLTTY
>>keyboard support to work.  I have put
>>
>>keyboard-table  sun_type6
>>
>>into my /etc/xdg/brltty/brltty.conf, but it does not have any effect.
>>If I check preferences menu, the correct table is selected.
>>But none of the keybindings defined in that table do anything.
>
> Could you please send a log with -ldebug,kbdkeys?

Once I enabled these debug flags, and restarted BRLTTY, the keyboard
suddenly started to work as expected.  Looking at the recent changes in
the BRLTTY repository, I notice 15ac6eb which was likely the cause.  Am
I guessing right here?

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕ | Debian Developer <URL:http://debian.org/>
  .''`. | Get my public key via finger mlang/key at db.debian.org
 : :' : | 1024D/7FC1A0854909BCCDBE6C102DDFFC022A6B113E44
 `. `'