[BRLTTY] introduction

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Apr 18 15:15:22 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2016/04/14 at 12:10 +0200]

>I tried this solution, and got an error when the run is started:
>
>E: [pulseaudio] module.c: Failed to load module "module-alsa-sink" (argument: "sink_name=default_output device=sysdefault"): initialization failed.
>E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Module load failed.
>E: [pulseaudio] main.c: Failed to initialize daemon.

Pulse Audio may be divided up into several packages in your distribution. If
so, you need to modify the script to not load a module that isn't installed, to
modify the script to conditionally load a module only if it's installed, or to
install the missing package.