[BRLTTY] Ubuntu 16.04 Braille users, please help test proposed BrlTTY update.

Luke Yelavich themuso at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 28 05:18:14 EDT 2016

Hey folks.
Further to the email I recently sent about a broken brlTTy package in
Ubuntu 16.04, and the subsequent availability of a fixed package in the
Ubuntu Accessibility dev PPA, I have submitted the fixed package as an
update for 16.04. This fixed package is actually slightly better than what
is in the PPA, because I discovered one small issue during testing when
getting this update ready for submission.

if you could please help test the update, feel free to go to
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1574538 and read through the bug. The last
post contains instructions on how to test the proposed update.

Once you have tested, please make sure you reply to the bug and indicate
whether the updated package works for you. Do not forget to disable the
proposed repository on your system once you have finished testing.

I will be testing myself, but the more testers that can verify the update
the better.

Thanks in advance.

Luke