[BRLTTY] Status display

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 29 11:42:42 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2016/04/29 at 16:34 +0200]

>After more digging, I find that the problem occures on a Raspberry pi
>only, and not on a pc that I tried. Restarting BRLTTY from the rpi
>doesn't make any difference.

Did you start it directly from a logged in command line, or did you start it
with a service manager like systemd? I'm wondering what time it shows if
started directly from a command line.

>> Do the timestamps in a brltty debug log match those on the status display? In
>> other words, do they have the same error?
>
>No.

To confirm: Are you saying that the very same brltty is showing different times
in its log file (the one created by the -L option) than it is on the status
display?