[BRLTTY] [patch] allow authentication via polkit

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jan 28 18:51:13 EST 2016

[quoted lines by Mike Gorse on 2016/01/28 at 10:22 -0500]

>I have written a patch to allow polkit-based authentication for
>brlapi.

Cool! Thanks. Your patch has now been committed to the repository. I've made a
few formatting changes so please verify that I haven't broken anything.

There are a couple of error paths that don't log the problem. I'd appreciate it
if you could ensure that all error paths log the reason for the failure.

The subject variable gets assigned by a function call but it isn't checked for
success. Is that call always successful?