[BRLTTY] brltty and Esytime, on Raspbian Jessie.

Arthur BREUNEVAL arthur.breuneval at yahoo.fr
Sun Jul 3 06:01:50 EDT 2016

OK, so BRLTTY works quite well.
However I don't understand how to review a console message (for example
if I type a command and I want to see what it printed), and some key
functions described in the manual do not work (for example
RightJoystickPress does Enter but it should do 'Go to screen cursor.')

Arthur BREUNEVAL
Sent with Mozilla Thunderbird.