[BRLTTY] brltty new user

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Sun Jul 3 13:14:17 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Storm Dragon on 2016/07/03 at 08:58 -0400]

>Sorry, I was sure I attached both lol. Default.conf should be attached to this
>one.

No, it isn't. I guess somethin about attaching and/or sending that file isn't
working.

>Speakup does not belong there, but is for whatever reason. Speakup is about
>ast stable as they come lol.

That may be the user perspective, but maybe it isn't the developer perspective.
It could be that, behind the scenes, keeping it working is more work than users
realize.

>Brltty can work for most things for me, and for what it can't, I guess I could
>just use orca in a terminal emulator.

I doubt even that would automatically give you all new characters.