[BRLTTY] Error "Can't determine tty number"

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Jul 4 15:36:45 EDT 2016

t w, on Mon 04 Jul 2016 05:13:21 +0000, wrote:
> HOWEVER, nothing is actually written on the Braille display, and it also does
> not recognize any input.

Do you have xbrlapi running? (I'm not asking for you to run it, I'm
wondering whether it is already running)

Is the konsole window active when you read on the Braille display?

> Awkwardly enough, the same output comes when the braille display is plugged
> out!

Hotplug/unplug is not really supported yet indeed. It's usually not
a problem since people don't usually change display model/size when
unplugging/replugging.

Samuel