[BRLTTY] No braille output after Ubuntu upgrade

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jul 6 11:15:54 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Kristof Nijs on 2016/07/06 at 12:10 +0200]

>In the sys.log I find something about "unsupported parameter bm_protocols =
>default". Don't know if this has something todo with it.

The correct parameter is "protocol" (not "protocols"), as Mario has already
pointed out. It shouldn't cause a problem, though, since it's being set to
"default".

>- brltty 5.3.1

This is probably your problem. Can you please upgrade to 5.4 to see if that
fixes your problem? 5.3.1 had a couple of problems that affected Baum devices.