[BRLTTY] documentation issues

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Thu Jul 7 01:21:30 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Shérab on 2016/07/07 at 07:02 +0200]

>I believe this meta thing could be removed because it is redundant with
>the HTTP headers sent by nginx as can be seen with
>
>cd /tmp; curl -D headers http://www.brltty.com/download.html > /dev/null

The <meta http-equiv="header" content="content"> element sets the HTTP header.

>I don't see any iso-8859-1 left anywhere, though.

Okay. This turns out to be a difference between my ancient web server at home
and the modern web serer on brltty.com. The Download page is now clean. Now I
guess I should clean up the other pages. :-(