[BRLTTY] Yet another way to break brltty

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Mon Jul 18 17:52:32 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Amanda Lacy on 2016/07/18 at 16:39 -0500]

>Latex-access works! I thought I'd made latex-access.ctp executable,
>but apparently I hadn't. I did that and restarted, and now brltty and
>latex-access work as expected.

And the make file has been updated so that newer releases won't have this
problem.

>thanks for your help and your patience with a newbie like me.

You're welcome. I'm equally appreciative when I ask questions about things that
I'm not familiar with.

Also, I'm thankful to you for having taken the time to report these things as
it lets us know what we can fix to make things easier in the future. It's
always helpful to have someone do things in new ways so that this stuff can be
caught and dealt with.