[BRLTTY] Sending control characters via Braile Edge and other translation issues

Kevin Fjelsted kfjelsted at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:01:13 EDT 2016

I am using the Latex-Access table from Brltty. My display is a Braille Edge.
1) How can I make sure that the table is being called?
2) I need to send ctrl-m from the edge to toggle math mode on and off. When I use the control key on the Edge "F5" it appears to send a line feed as the cursor jumps down a line. Is this indicative of the table possibly not running, or is there a different method for sending control characters from the Edge keyboard?
-Kevin