[BRLTTY] no input from braille keys under some conditions

Michael Katzmann mkat at nlsbph.org
Wed Jul 27 14:48:30 EDT 2016

The braille keyboard is enabled. I don't think this would have been the
problem, since I can get responses from the braille keys once I restart
brltty.
I thought it might be a bluetooth issue but the problem arises whether the
connection is bluetooth or USB.
To recap ... when brltty is started at boot with systemd brlapi cannot read
braile keys although it can read the control keys. To read all the keys,
brltty needs to be restarted after boot.