[BRLTTY] no input from braille keys under some conditions

Michael Katzmann mkat at nlsbph.org
Wed Jul 27 19:19:25 EDT 2016

michael at raspberrypi:/etc/systemd $ cat
system/sysinit.target.wants/brltty.service
[Unit]

Description=Braille Device Support
Documentation=man:brltty(1)
Documentation=http://mielke.cc/brltty/

DefaultDependencies=no
Before=sysinit.target

[Service]

Type=forking
PIDFile=/run/brltty.pid
ExecStart=/sbin/brltty -q -P /run/brltty.pid

TimeoutStartSec=5
TimeoutStopSec=10

Restart=always
RestartSec=30