[BRLTTY] no input from braille keys under some conditions

Michael Katzmann mkat at nlsbph.org
Thu Jul 28 19:32:24 EDT 2016

I'll see if I can get the 5.4 package for the Raspberri Pi 3

I also tried a Refreshabraille 18 and it behaved the same, so it is not
specific to the Brailiant. The braille keys on the Refreshabraille only
worked after restarting brltty (control and routing keys were OK from the
get-go .. just like the Brailliant)
It looks as if it is an issue with brltty, the configuration or it's
interaction with linux.