[BRLTTY] no input from braille keys under some conditions

Michael Katzmann mkat at nlsbph.org
Sat Jul 30 13:02:19 EDT 2016

michael at raspberrypi:~ $ systemctl status brltty.service
● brltty.service - Braille Device Support
   Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/brltty.service; enabled)
   Active: active (running) since Thu 1970-01-01 00:00:03 UTC; 46 years 6
months ago
     Docs: man:brltty(1)
           http://mielke.cc/brltty/
 Main PID: 640 (brltty)