[BRLTTY] trouble with orca and braille

kendell clark coffeekingms at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 20:07:47 EDT 2016

hi
I don't own a display, but brltty seems to restart itself a lot on
sonar. I think it might be my attempts to configure it to act as a
console screen reader that are causing this. As a first step, I'd try
deleting your brltty.conf file and reinstalling brltty. THis will
replace my configuration attempt with the default config. If that fails,
of course than it's time for the brltty developers to chip in.
Thanks
Kendell Clark