[BRLTTY] 5.4 has been released.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 28 23:29:51 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Chevelle on 2016/06/28 at 23:05 -0400]

>I downloaded brltty-win-5.4-1-libusb-1.0.exe. Microsoft Security
>Essentials flags Win32/Maltule.c!cl; as a threat.  Not sure if it is,
>but I let it remove it.

Googling it says that it's a Trojan that can do ransomware. Doesn't look good.
Thank you for reporting it.

Are you able to safely check out the 5.4 libusb .exe to see if it, too, has it?
Also, if you don't mind and only if you can safely do it, I'd appreciate it if
you could also check out our earlier .exe files to see if this is a
long-standing problem or if it's new to 5.4.