[BRLTTY] 5.4 has been released.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 28 23:41:12 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by mattias on 2016/06/29 at 05:35 +0200]

>hm dave do you have viruses in your own software??

Not that I know of. The Windows system on which the build is done is a virtual
machine only used by me, and, really, only for brltty testing ande builds. I'll
gladly accept any advice on how to look into this as I've no idea how to figure
it out. Windows is definitely not a system I'm very familiar with.