[BRLTTY] 5.4 has been released.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 29 05:51:21 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2016/06/29 at 10:50 +0200]

>Bad news:
>1. I do not have the message from udevd anymore but...
>2. Philippe's Braille display does not work at all after upgrading.
>   Unfortunately he can't investigate further right now (no sighted
>   person around to help so he can't access his computer).
>
>So I would suggest that another user without systemd tests 5.4 if
>possible. Just wondering: maybe these recent changes:

I'm now testing with systemd disabled. It looks like what I'm seeing is that
his braille display will start, stay running for about five seconds, and then
freeze. Can you ask him if that's what he's seeing?

It seems that udev is killing the command for some reason after a timeout.