[BRLTTY] 5.4 has been released.

Dave Mielke dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 29 06:30:14 EDT 2016

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2016/06/29 at 11:58 +0200]

After some tracing, I now know what's going on. Even though brltty does put
itself into the background almost immediately, udev is still killing it. All
processes end up in the same cgroup (control group), and what udev is doing is
killing off the whole cgroup after a few seconds. So, what we need to do is
figure out how to put brltty into its own cgroup after udev has started it.
This stuff is fairly new to me but I'll keep working on it.